I kept on farting and burping. That’s what I notice as I report to my diet nazi, Faye.
Meetings seemed to last longer today. No breaks. ARGH. But in front of them, I don’t care whether I may look bad, but I had to take something. Took out my gummi bears popped some in my mouth. Some asked for it too.
“Mga gutom din pala, hmp!” (they are hungry as well), told myself.
After that looooong meeting I had to run to another personal meeting in McDonald’s. Thank God, fries is allowed. Had that for dinner.
I wiggled for almost an hour. I think it was more tiring because I can from a meeting and had a smoke. I am pissed and I don’t know if I am depressed or angry at certain situation.
Right now, I wish I can just place myself in room, stay there for the looooongest time and come out really, really thin.
Day 3 food prep: Realized I ran out of eggs and chocolate drink. Will pass by the grocery… if I finally drag myself out of my house.
Wednesday, June 27, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment