Friday, July 6, 2007

Day 11 Recap and Day 12 Entry

The day wasn’t as perfect as it was. I woke up a little low and just wanted to disappear or least just stay in bed. Among my colleagues, the latest member of the band was the only one who reacted and asked if I’m ok.

Oh well, to cut the entry short. The day ended well. I think I closed a monthly retainer deal.

Yey!

So today, I hope it will be different. My videoke friends planned a get-together later. I will skip the dinner part to avoid temptations and proceed to the “crying” part.

Can’t wait for the clock to strike 6pm.


Day 12 food prep: Egg, 2 packs of crackers, JellyAces, Dutchmill yoghurt drink and some diet biscuit sticks brought home by Nanay.

For breakfast I had egg with cheese spread on 5 Fita biscuits… and lots of water.

O-oh. My throat is itchy.

Eik!

No comments: