Monday, July 16, 2007

Day 23 (Monday) Entry

I am partly happy with my weekend. I stayed at my place and did this studies for a personal client. I’ll email it later when I get to my seat in the office. And my neighbor-friends cooked dinner, it’s adobo and they placed boiled eggs! Yehey!

My neighbors are such nice and supportive people Ü

Bad thing is, my Wacom Intuos doesn’t respond to Biggie, the 15” Powerbook ☹ It was frustrating but I have to move on. Tried all means, but it just ate up almost half my day. It was really frustrating. So I resorted to an old way of illustrating digitally –– via mouse.

I feel it going to be a looooonnnng week again. The office called for a re-group. Nanay will have an operation tomorrow. She wanted me to come along.

Day 23 Food Prep: 3 Eggs, JellyAces, pretzels, Chocolait, crackers and 2 wheat bread.

It sound a lot but the leftover will be my baon on Tuesday.

Breakfast: Nesvita and lots of water.

No comments: