The seminar today in Shangri-La was quite a temptation to my part. As expected, there was a free meal given after it and the food… really looks yummy. But all of it was not part of my food list.
I had to get out of there and really stay OUT of the room. Told my colleagues that I’ll be waiting for them outside.
I may be such a kill joy for them… I don’t know. But sorry, I had to stick with my regimen.
It seemed that the team understood (finally) my diet regimen and in fact supports (and challenges) me. My boss-friend treated the team out for a snack-dinner in a Japanese restaurant in Greenbelt 3 named HAIKU. I texted Faye, my diet nazi if it was ok for me to take sashimi. She said it was a good source of real protein!
Yehey!
Had tuna and salmon sashimi and lots of water. Though ice tea is allowed and green (bottomless) ice tea is served, I try to stay away with it. As far as I know it contains more sugar content than regular soda.
Jose came in and joined the group. And we hanged out in Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf after dinner for some chit-chat. I had a good cup of hot Chai tea.
Got home in my place quite late. I missed out my wiggling time. My loss again ☹
Day 10 food prep: Egg, crackers, JellyAce and Chocolait
I never take down my breakfast… ok, from now on will do. I took, 1 egg with lots of pepper, 3 Fita biscuits and 1 cut of Nesvita-like but it’s Quaker branded
Wednesday, July 4, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment