I notice I get hungry immediately when I don’t take eggs and bread/crackers for breakfast. Good thing I have a pack of Gummi Bears which I have to share by the way, aside from my Chocolait and/or JellyAces to the kids of my boss-friend.
I should always have spare. I always forget that. Or as Jose told me, put my name on the food so they won’t think it’s theirs. Hmmm…. I’m not quite comfortable with that ☹
I only have a handful of baon since I came from Bulacan.
I forgot to mention that a few days back. The ad for this product that I’ve been cracking my head with and been bothering my friends was somehow accepted by the client. I guess we just have to polish it…
Yey!
Friday… the 13th… oh well…
Day 19 Food prep: 2 Eggs, JellyAces, crackers, canned pineapple juice.
Breakfast: Oatmeal and lots of water.
Friday, July 13, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment