Sunday, July 15, 2007

Day 19 Recap and Day 20-21 Entries

Friday wasn’t the nicest day even. Well, we didn’t get any explanation why we didn’t get our salary. I think it’s the check again. Oh well… I’m used to it. My neighbor has always been good to me and invited me for dinner. They had gourdon bleu… even if it’s chicken, it’s fried. They knew it isn’t allowed in my diet so they made boiled potato, boiled egg and some greens with vignigrette…

Yey! God is still good for blessing me such good neighbor-friends.

Boiled potato is good, with Chiz Wiz or perhaps even with salt and pepper. Hmmm… another meal idea. But I can’t store potato with a refrigarator! Unless I want to grow it with roots… hahaha. Oh well, I’ll find a way.

Slept by 930pm. I was awaken by a missed call and an SMS message from our client. Invitation for a night cap just across my place. Tempting… free booze or something… BUT I really am quite disappointed with him and the rest of his minions PLUS I am sleepy, I’d rather go with Mr. Sandman instead.

Peace and quiet.

I didn’t go home to Bulacan this weekend. So happen, my “Ates” contacted me and we’ll have a sort of get-together in late afternoon of Saturday. We went and met up in Robinson’s Manila. Ok, ok.. I felt I did a little cheating… here’s what I had:

Tofu Sisig – forgivable
Pork ear and liver Sisig – questionable
Sago and Gulaman – ek!
Sinigang na Bangus in Guava (ate the bangus belly and veggies) – passed
Ginataang Sigarillas – veggies, passed
Son of Dutch (milk tea with vanilla ice cream and dutch chocolate syrup) – ek!

As my self-punishment, I did not eat any sinful meal on Sunday. Back to my diet…

No comments: