Not a good start of the week. I wasn’t able to bring a complete lunch and guess what the office had for lunch? They ordered pizza and pasta from Yellow Cab because the client had a semi-surprise and semi-announced visit.
Temptation.
I may acted like a bitch or rude to them but I had to save myself. Why? Because such people don’t support my decision and way of dieting. I feel mocked. So why bother join for the sake of “pakikisama” or because they are clients? I’m sorry… sacrificing too much for them. ARGH.
And then they tell me to just eat the crust?
Eat the crust? Hello?!?
Learned my lesson: I may lose money but I will never ever depend on anyone my food to take for my diet.
They say I am changing: becoming oddly quiet, then at a moment I am a bee-atch. No one has seen me explode and pray that they won’t because I do remind myself that hmmm… that they are to blame it on my diet.
The only good news I got today is from my diet nazi, Faye. She said I can have pasta as long as it’s just one serving and no creamy sauces.
Yehey.
Day 16 food prep: Egg, crackers, yoghurt drink, JellyAce and gummi bears.
Breakfast: Egg with cheese spread, 2 slices of wheat bread and lots of water.
Tuesday, July 10, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment