I went home this weekend and it was temptation paradise… waaaahhhh…
Knowing my mom, she doesn’t understand what “dieting” means. As long as she cooked, you have to eat it. I have to explain to my Ate Perla what are “bawal” to me.
Thank God, I managed to avoid rice and they have leftovers of sautéed veggies.
I nabbed all the gummi bears and single packed flavored oatmeals my mom brought from her US trip.
I escaped the “prisoned paradise” Sunday afternoon. I decided to buy some groceries based from my diet. Unfortunately, no wheat bread. Sigh. I had to look for it later or I’ll stick with crackers, eggs and chiz wiz. But I manage to find some single serving soup. Since I have a pot and stove in my place, I think that should be a good substitute for dinner.
Honestly, I am trying to lessen the intakes the food listed in my diet. Specially if I’m not hungry. Because honestly, water makes me bloated. Well, we’ll see if it will benefit me. I’m still glad my brain still works. Hahaha.
Oh, there’s one thing I notice… I am sleepy. Yup. And my sleep is deep and satisfying or well-rested, I guess.
Day 8: Eggs, crackers, JellyAce, Chocolait and Yoghurt drink.
Monday, July 2, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment