Diet nazi, Faye confirmed that I can have pasta and my neighbor gave my a sauce made from chicken breast, tomato, mushroom, some herbs cooked in olive oil. The other night when it was confirmed, my neighbor friends made a linguine pasta with Italian sausage cooked in olive oil Ü
I am tired in spite that I didn’t do much physical work. I missed wiggling because I fell asleep and didn’t wake up from the alarm clock.
Sigh.
It rained hard on my way home and managed to keep dry despite that fact that I have to transfer from one jeep transit to another. I was dry until this moron driving a black car speeds up… SPLASH!
I wished he get stuck in a traffic jam for 6 hours! The bastard!
ARGH!
Day 17 food prep: 1 can of Tuna sautéed in veggie oil, 3 slices of wheat bread and pineapple juice. And some emergency food: 5 Fita biscuits, Nesvita, JellyAces and Chiz Whiz.
Breakfast: poached egg, 1 slice of wheat bread and loads of water
Wednesday, July 11, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment